Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Employees can work remotely
Department: Information Technology & Systems
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. For our roles within Global Professional Services we could discuss our agile working opportunities including flexible working time, remote work and hybrid working arrangement’s based on your preferences.
We are currently expanding our Global Professional Services team in Sofia. Our team is delivering client solutions and pre-configured templates in partnership with regional teams.
From client acquisition solutions to fraud management and collections, our Professional Services software delivery experts configure, design, test and implement the full spectrum of Experian products and services that we offer worldwide to our clients in the financial, banking, telecom sectors. In order to help our teams around the world win sales, we support in prospective client pitch meetings with product demonstrations of key functionality, estimates of effort based on our delivery experience, and proof of concept models. Our team is the backbone and the core hands-on experts that know how to marry Experian software capabilities with our client`s ever evolving needs.
We’re looking for an experienced professional documentation specialist to join an established team of Technical Authors.
Your role as a Technical Writer will be to work on end-user documentation for a range of financial services products. You will liaise with developers, test engineers, product owners, product managers, project managers and support staff to produce technical documents, release notes, online help etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, research, design, write and edit end-user documentation, including creating new documents from scratch
- Plan, estimate, and deliver documentation of a high quality and to deadline
- Represent the Technical Communications team in scrum teams and in the wider company
- Liaise with stakeholders locally as well as in remote offices globally
- Prioritise your own work across multiple teams and geographies
- Take responsibility for your own work
- Work with other team members to prepare for and deliver demos during sprint reviews
- Share knowledge or specialist expertise
- Advocate and demonstrate appropriate technical communication best practices
- Actively contribute to a culture where delighting customers is at the heart of the Experian business.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers
- Experience of technical authoring or a demonstrable interest in the field
- Experience of writing end-user documentation from scratch, or can demonstrate passion for and interest in Technical Communications
- Experience of HTML, CSS and/or web design
- Proficient in the use of MadCap Flare
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can show an ability to multi-task/manage conflicting priorities and demonstrate time-management skills
- Can demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Can demonstrate an ability to pick up new tools and technologies quickly
The below would be considered an advantage:
- Experience of Agile software development
- Experience of Java development
- Experience of writing for a global audience
- Experience of writing for financial services products
- Experience of using image capturing software, such as SnagIt
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence
What to expect from us:
- The option to work remotely but with the added benefit of the Sofia Experian Office for additional support
- Support from the UK Technical Authors with onboarding and creating a great collective team environment.
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home OfficeIn order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.