Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Human Resources
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact.
We are currently looking for HR Operations Specialist to join our growing Team!
What you’ll be doing
You will provide first line HR advice on all lifecycle employment matters, policy and HR processes resolving or escalating as needed.
You will be liaising across all business levels aiming to support the delivery of excellent HR Administration and Payroll Services for the site.
- Collect and report the monthly payroll data observing the legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Keep track of holidays, sick leaves, and various HR admin processes.
- Provide guidance related to HR Administration, Document Management, Time and Attendance inquiries to both employees and managers.
- Demonstrate a function knowledge of local HR policies and processes to effectively respond to customer queries and identify process improvements areas.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
- Communicate with external providers: Payroll agency, Benefits providers, Health and Safety advisers.
- Consult by the resolution of non-standard cases related to employee relations during the end-to-end employment cycle.
- Participate in the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date and accurate documentation.
- Ensure data accuracy in the company systems.
- Support the finance team with any payroll related inquiries.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in payroll and HR administration.
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian labor and tax legislation.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel/MS Office.
- Experience with HR modules of ERP systems (Oracle will be an advantage).
- Able to communicate, interact and work well with others; open to other ideas and inputs; works with others to find a mutually agreeable outcome.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Fluent English.
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, flex allowance, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
If you have a passion to make an impact, we would love to talk to you!
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.