Everyone is constantly looking for the best place to work, a place where their ideas do matter. At UniCredit we invest in your talent, because our people are our biggest asset, who is contributing to our community with their various experiences, skills and perspectives. We empower our people to grow by activating their unique potential and investing in their professional and personal development.
You can be part of the horizon we build together, all in an international group where people are much more than just employees and each one meaningfully contributes to our shared future success.
You can fulfil your ambition, to make a difference To do what matters.
- Analysis of business requirements for IT developments regarding clarity, testability, fullness and sufficiency;
- Determining testing data selection criteria for specific projects and tasks;
- Test design and creating test plans;
- Developing and updating automated GUI, API tests/scripts, regressions tests/scripts;
- Execution and analysis of test results, documentation of results;
- Registration and classification of detected bugs based on their impact on the system, prioritization and verification after bugfix;
- Automation of the test execution process – Micro Focus UFT or similar products.
- Integration of automation tests in DevOps, PipePlanner for CI/CD
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Information Technologies or other relevant;
- Experience in automation testing of IT applications;
- Good command of English;
- Knowledge and practice in the field of: Mobile and internet banking; Bank systems, processes and products;
- Experience in AGILE will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge in SDLC methodology, VBScript and SQL (Oracle) will be considered as an advantage.
Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria;
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. “UniCredit Bulbank” AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.