Data Center MultiCloud Engineer with English
This compute specialist will support the Swiss FAST-IT team on the pre-sales opportunity development of full intend driven compute/storage architectures. Key elements of such an architecture include UCS, HyperFlex, Converged Systems (ex. FlashStack, FlexPod), automation with UCS-D, smart workload placement with Turbornomics (CWOM) etc .Rather early in the engagement process we will introduce traceability and instrumentation capabilities for key applications, all workloads and the current communications in place (provider application – consumer).
- Build and configure modern data center architectures in our demo environment for specific customer presentations.
- Support the local System Engineers in building new environments, labs or demo flows.
- Write Scripts (pref. in Python, Ansible, Chef & Puppet) to integrate and automate tasks.
- Prepare and support for customer “Proof of Concepts”.
- Assist the local team in customer technical escalations with the TAC and keep the customer sentiment up
- Understanding of DC infrastructure technologies, converged and hype converged infrastructure is a must
- Knowledge about The Bridge Data Center Portfolio such as UCS/MDS/Nexus
- Understanding of virtualization technologies
- Understanding of Basic Kubernetes will be considered as a strong advantage
- Working with Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues.
- Agree on metrics (software adoption, up-sell, cross-sell opportunities).
- Offer solutions to issues that may be non-standard/non-routine and require extensive clarification.
- Storage and data protection solution integration with knowledge about automation tools
- Basic understanding of Cloud and hybrid cloud environment
- Ability to prepare and hold learning class about DC technologies for customer and partners.
- Troubleshooting skills to assist the local team in customer technical escalation and keep customer sentiments u
- Fluent level in English
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Corporate discount program
- Friendly work environment
- Great office location – Advance Business Center Sofia
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector.
We are Different by Design.
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV in English language now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can’t wait to meet you!
BGR Sofia – Advance Business Center
Apply at: CNX-BG-Recruitment@concentrix.