As a Delivery Lead at Infinite Lambda, you will be in charge of cloud and data engineering projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and budget. You will be looking at the big picture, developing effective client relationships that grow into trusted partnerships and seeking out opportunities that are to become follow-on business with enthusiastic clients.
You will be a trusted partner to whom clients look for creative solutions, building solid consulting relationships and becoming an essential part of your client’s success story. You will work out the needs and strategies that begin with ideation and continue through the entire project lifecycle.
This is the role of a leader, building a safe and congenial working environment for your team, where happiness and professional growth are the norm. Your goals will go far beyond financials and profitability as you will be the creative force driving excellence and meaning in the cutting-edge world of data and cloud engineering.
- You will work with professionals from engineering, technology, and business to deliver projects using agile methodologies, earning their trust and getting 360 degree feedback on feasibility and plans;
- You will inspire your team through your servant leadership style, helping the project team and client to become ever more flexible and responsive;
- You will proactively identify risks and remove roadblocks, helping the team to find the pathway to excellence that earns the admiration and respect of your clients;
- You will own the delivery schedule and establish governance processes that help your team stay on track;
- You are a natural intrapreneur, which drives you to see opportunities that empower your clients’ business strategies through data and brings in more business;
- You will have your fingers on the pulse of the myriad activities under your control, switching context fluidly from one project to the next to help your teams be autonomous and empowered.
Ukrainian citizens are welcome to apply for any of the advertised locations.
Please note we can only sponsor visas for Ukrainian citizens.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a delivery leader of technology projects, including extensive practical experience in agile methodologies and continuous improvement;
- A good understanding of technical engineering and development (preferably in data or software) and DevOps;
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Familiarity and practical experience with modern methodologies, tools and techniques; ability to choose the most suitable ones and scale them appropriately; willingness to take new directions when the pathway looks promising;
- Demonstrated ability to see and orchestrate the big picture as well as to manage the details.
- Servant leadership mindset with the ability to manage, motivate, inspire and support others;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- People management and facilitation aptitude;
- A considerate, curious, positive, naturally collaborative and supportive approach to people;
- Agile management;
- Problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Proactivity regarding risk, issues and planning;
- Ability to present complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Natural problem-solving attitude and creative thinking;
- Proficiency in English.
What you get
- Extensive training
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Diverse projects
- Cutting-edge tech
- Team events
- Company MacBook
- Supportive team
- Workplace autonomy
- Private health insurance