Sciant is an IT solutions development partner that unlocks the potential of our customers’ existing systems to give them the power they need to move forward. Sciant works with businesses in the Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and FinTech & Banking sectors who recognize how technology can better support them but lack the internal resources or expertise to move the project further. We provide a tailored, customer-focused approach that is built on our strong foundation of technical knowledge. We are all driven by our passion for turning business visions into working IT solutions, working worldwide for both large enterprises and fast-growth startups.
Sciant develops technical solutions including big data and business intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, and forms robust and compliant integrations and interfaces, for new digital platforms and legacy systems.
Established in 2016, Sciant is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with offices in Plovdiv and Yambol, Tirana, Albania, and Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Sciant is continuing the outstanding work across all industries and is still hiring!
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Must have: 2+ years of experience with OS-level administration on Linux and/or UNIX
- Hands-on scripting with Bash, Python, and/or Perl
- Experience with KVM, OpenStack, ESXi, or similar orchestration
- Experience setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting software systems
- Analytical way of thinking
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Informatics, or an equivalent experience
- Experience with Cloud Technologies and platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with containers and orchestrators, e.g. Docker and k8s
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, etc.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Puppet/Chef, Git
- Experience with networks – HTTP, DNS, load balancer, and firewalls
- Good database and SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge about Apache projects and application services
- Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies
- Setup and support various development, test, UAT, and production environments
- Monitor and maintain existing production environments
- Automate build and continuous integration script across different projects
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team of motivated and dedicated IT professionals
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Interesting and challenging projects across different technologies and industries
- Regular workshops and paid certifications
- Growing within a successful company
If you find the position interesting, please send us your CV in English. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Apply at: email@example.com