We are Dutch startup working towards creating a SaaS eCommerce online platform. Our goals are to: have fun, do exceptional work, build the best SaaS eCommerce online platform, innovate, treat people right, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We will be expanding our team in the next years with a plan to grow up to 350 people in the next 5 years and deploy our application in 12 countries. At the moment we are looking for cool colleagues to join us as ERP Administrator.
What you will do:
- Maintain the ERP and ensure it is producing efficient results within the company.
- Provide full business process support to the company.
- Monitor system performance, implement software upgrades, and troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Work on projects designed to identify security and efficiency issues and develop solutions to those issues.
- Test the ERP functionalities and implementations.
- Participate in the implementation and migration of the ERP system.
- Provide trainings for using the ERP.
- Proven work experience with ERP Systems
- Work experience in warehousing, sales, documents, invoicing, inventories
- Solid experience in Excel
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal in English
- You thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience with databases (SQL) will be consider as an advantage
- Experience with performance optimization and testing will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- A great remuneration package – 2600 BGN net salary
- Package with 30% discounts using the services within the same group of companies – hotel and recreation services and healthcare
- A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration
- Company is part of a holding structure based in Netherlands and offers high path of a career growth
- Possibility for remote work
- Laptop – upon your choice
- Home office furnishing is provided by us
- Additional health insurance
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
Apply at: dessislava.kamenova@