Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of iOS Engineer
What will you do?
- Participate in design, development, and maintenance of our mobile apps;
- Be part of an agile and cross functional team;
- Work closely with other teams responsible for other components like UX and APIs;
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in building native iOS apps with Objective-C and/or Swift;
- Excellent overview of the iOS ecosystem and Apple’s human interface guidelines;
- Know in detail UIKit, CoreData, Auto Layout, Cocoa Touch and CocoaPods;
- Build modern layouts with both interface builder and/or code for iPhones and iPads;
- You can write scalable, maintainable, and testable code;
- You know how to write and maintain Unit and UI tests;
- You have experience with integrating RESTful APIs and third-party SDKs;
- You understand what stands behind SOLID, MVC, MVP and MVVM;
- You understand mobile security;
Big plus would be:
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, Fastlane, etc);
- Experience in code optimization and performance improvements;
- Experience with Accessibility;
And how you will become a valuable part of our team?
- Being a team player with good communication and presentation skills;
- You are self-starter and love to explore and use new technologies;
- You are proactive person with good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have experience in Agile development methodologies, e.g. Scrum/Kanban;
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.