Appolica is a software development company with a major focus on building mobile applications. We’ve been working with clients from all over the world, some of which are fast-growing startups like Tide, OnTheMarket and Seatfrog, as well as established brands like AT&T, KBC, Postbank, etc. Driven by our passion for innovation and building products, we’ve been working on an internal project since 2019 in the corporate wellness industry.
Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build. We don’t just build mobile apps – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant learning, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire a Java Developer to join our team of professionals.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM-ish) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality software to clients across various industries.
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members.
- Collaborate with a bunch of other creative individuals.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones.
- Have the chance to make an impact on the product you are working on.
- Participate in technical topic meetings.
- 3+ years of experience with Java.
- Designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Unit and integration testing.
- Understanding of JPA/ORM.
- Experience with Spring and Spring boot and Spring Data.
- Understanding of JAX-RS.
- Experience with Git.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented principles.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Kotlin.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- Understanding Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Enterprise Integration Patterns.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences.
- Career advancement and Salary Increase.
- Personal Learning Budget.
- Home Office Policy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional HealthCare (including dental coverage).
- Christmas Bonus.
- Sport and Wellness Policy.
- Co-Financed MultiSport Card.
- RAF Program.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Apply at: email@example.com