Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact on people and business.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works. We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
We are searching for a Junior .Net Software Engineer to join our Global Software Group in Sofia!
- Research & Develop high-quality software in all aspects – UI, back-end and DB
- Produce high quality clean, testable and efficient code
- Actively involved in technical design discussions
- Contribute to improving engineering excellence
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- Accountable for ensure the quality of delivery and the development process
- Involvement at all phases of the software development life cycle including continuous integration and delivery
- Use all best practices for development
- Involvement and participation in the SCRUM process
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Knowledge of good software development practices (Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Basic experience with relational database development
- Self-organized, decisive, passionate and curious
- High motivation for all learning, acquiring of new skills
- Experience with Scrum or any other Agile methodology
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with ASP .Net, MVC, WCF and /or WPF
- Understanding in microservices, cloud development and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with automation frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, SpecFlow)
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, AWS and OCI
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, monthly flex allowance, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.