We are looking for talented developers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge web solutions. We work with various .NET based CMS systems and e-commerce platforms. We are looking to expand on our success within the internet industry.
Americaneagle.com was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com’s list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past seven years.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills.
You will work on ambitious projects within high technology global teams. While facing technical challenges and tight deadlines, you will focus on providing exceptional value to some of the biggest organisations worldwide.
WHY TO JOIN US:
- Our primary focus is software development and technology
- We have hundreds of active projects and are launching a new website nearly every day. Developers here enjoy seeing their projects get launched to the public and seeing how their work leads to our customers’ success
- In addition to working on customer projects, developers also have the opportunity to contribute to our idev platform which we have developed in-house. This includes a content management system (CMS), ecommerce platform, search application, and broadcast email application (with more on the way)
- Our developers enjoy working on the latest versions of development software on fast workstations with dual flat-screen monitors
- We cover test fees for developers to take certification tests offered by Microsoft and other vendors
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field
- Experience in developing complex web solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft ASP.NET/SQL Server and .NET Framework
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience and understanding of CMS systems such as Sitecore, Sitefinity and/or Kentico
- Previous work experience in programming high-revenue e-commerce websites
New team members will have the chance to be a major contributor within a rapidly growing and innovative company.
If you recognize yourself as a potential candidate for the position please send us your detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org