Sciant is an IT solutions development partner that unlocks the potential of our customers’ existing systems to give them the power they need to move forward. Sciant works with businesses in the Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and FinTech & Banking sectors who recognize how technology can better support them but lack the internal resources or expertise to move the project further. We provide a tailored, customer-focused approach that is built on our strong foundation of technical knowledge. We are all driven by our passion for turning business visions into working IT solutions, working worldwide for both large enterprises and fast-growth startups.
Sciant develops technical solutions including big data and business intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, and forms robust and compliant integrations and interfaces, for new digital platforms and legacy systems.
Established in 2016, Sciant is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with offices in Plovdiv and Yambol, Tirana, Albania, and Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Must have: 3+ years experience as a project manager in the development environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Project management, Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical way of thinking
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Scrum certification
- Implementing appropriate and effective project management
- Support in defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the project
- Manage working team’s performance of delegated responsibilities
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules, objectives, and design guidelines
- Coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders
- Guiding and managing coordination with vendors through the completion of the project
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client
- Be the escalation point of contact between the Client (or his representative), architect, and developers
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team of motivated and dedicated IT professionals
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Interesting and challenging projects across different technologies and industries
- Regular workshops and paid certifications
- Growing within a successful company
If you find the position interesting, please send us your CV in English. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org