About Sirma Solutions
Established in 1992, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma Solutions plays an instrumental role in delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industies. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key for the success of the company.
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior BI & Data Warehouse Developer to join one of our technical teams.
- Building and maintaining a data warehouse tailored to an organization’s needs.
- Design, execute and maintain the ETL process ensuring data quality
- Manages large tables, maintains schemas, and develops queries and utilities to assist users.
- Identify business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end-users, stakeholders, and technology teams
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise BI reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Manage and deliver projects on tight deadlines
- Extensive background working with database systems along with a strong knowledge of MSSQL
- Experience with ETL frameworks, data warehouse design & data mining
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Looker, SnowFlake, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts
- Prior commercial experience as a BI Developer working with a range of BI tools including knowledge or experience of PowerBI custom development
- Sound knowledge of SQL is essential
- Sound experience of database management systems
- Proven experience in a data role, demonstrating BI skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Works well both individually and as part of a team
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
- Personal career path
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
- Interesting case studies
- Knowledge sharing
- Innovative and dynamic projects
- Individual or team professional training
- Regular performance assessment
- Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Food discounts
- Relax Massages
- Multisport card
- Fruits at the office
- Private parking zone
- Referral bonus scheme
- Sport events
- Game and relax zone
- Large terrace with great view
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying