Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products worldwide. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
- Passion to develop testable and maintainable software
- Fluent in Python and its ecosystem
- Evolve, refactor, re-architect a complex Python code base
- Develop advanced UIX Desktop Application using pyQt
- Interact with DLLs using C-types
- Work with different stakeholders to create ergonomic, innovative
- Work experience in a multinational environment
- A strong sense of style and pragmatic judgment
- The art of reducing complexity and seeing to the core
- Ability to lead by example impacting a sense of urgency and excitement
What we offer:
- Vaccination is a personal choice
- Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
- Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
- Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
- Above average compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
- Centrally located HQ, with 95% people working in the office
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.
Apply at: email@example.com