Sciant is an IT solutions development partner that unlocks the potential of our customers’ existing systems to give them the power they need to move forward. Sciant works with businesses in the Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and FinTech & Banking sectors who recognize how technology can better support them but lack the internal resources or expertise to move the project further. We provide a tailored, customer-focused approach that is built on our strong foundation of technical knowledge. We are all driven by our passion for turning business visions into working IT solutions, working worldwide for both large enterprises and fast-growth startups.
Sciant develops technical solutions including big data and business intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, and forms robust and compliant integrations and interfaces, for new digital platforms and legacy systems.
Established in 2016, Sciant is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with offices in Plovdiv and Yambol and Tirana, Albania.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer (Manual Testing) to join our team.
- • 4+ years experience in software testing
- • Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent experience
- • Complete understanding of QA processes and methodologies – test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems
- • Full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes
- • Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- • Ability to work without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- • Fluency in English
- Experience with testing frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- General programming knowledge – data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Automation of testing environments (virtualization)
- Experience with API testing (REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Experience with Databases
- Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies
- Analyze product requirements and functional specifications
- Prepare test plan, create, update and execute test cases
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team of motivated and dedicated IT professionals
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Interesting and challenging projects across different technologies and industries
- Regular workshops and paid certifications
- Growing within a successful company
If you find the position interesting, please send us your CV in English. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org