Sciant is an IT solutions development partner that unlocks the potential of our customers’ existing systems to give them the power they need to move forward. Sciant works with businesses in the Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and FinTech & Banking sectors who recognize how technology can better support them but lack the internal resources or expertise to move the project further. We provide a tailored, customer-focused approach that is built on our strong foundation of technical knowledge. We are all driven by our passion for turning business visions into working IT solutions, working worldwide for both large enterprises and fast-growth startups.
Sciant develops technical solutions including big data and business intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, and forms robust and compliant integrations and interfaces, for new digital platforms and legacy systems.
Established in 2016, Sciant is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with offices in Plovdiv and Yambol, Bulgaria and Tirana, Albania.
Currently, we are looking for a Solution Support Specialist to join our team.
What should you be like?
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized, capable of managing your time against tasks
- Able to take feedback, learn quickly, and adapt to new situations
- Initiative to take ownership on a task and pursue hardly the successful resolution
- Outgoing, social, and patient – ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- Having a genuine interest in technology
- Strong written and verbal English skills
What should you have?
- Minimum one year working as technical application support. Experience as Level 2 or higher is an advantage
- Experience with the Incident and Service Request Management Processes and the usage of Service desk software(e.g. Freshdesk, Jira, ServiceNow, Zendesk, etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Office software or Google Suite for typical usage – email, documents, and spreadsheets
- Previous experience in an IT company or in a company dealing with transport is a big plus
What will you do?
- Getting familiar with the used Transportation Management System(s)
- Build solid understanding for customers specific processes, customizations, and configurations in the TMS
- Investigate and resolve specific issues raised by customers, related to the provisioning of expertise for the system usage, data and configuration corrections
- Recognize, document thoroughly, and escalate to the third-level support issues and defects which require development fix
- Test and certify issues fixes, newly built solutions, and functionalities
- Work with software development teams and end customers to collect and define requirements and provide support for transportation and logistics systems
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team of motivated and dedicated IT professionals
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Interesting and challenging projects across different technologies and industries
- Regular workshops and paid certifications
- Growing within a successful company
If you find the position interesting, please send us your CV in English. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: email@example.com