The primary function Technical Support Specialist – maternity cover will be working with the Customer Support team on trouble shooting issues customers may be experiencing with the software and the workflow. The person will provide support for all products installed worldwide.
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have:
- Record, respond to and resolve client support requests – received by phone, email and via the Support Ticketing System;
- Handle all customers’ requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Manage response and resolution within the agreed SLA according to the Customer Specifics and request severity level;
- Prioritize and escalate requests as required;
- Manage outstanding issues and keep clients informed in reasonable time frames;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Assist in the implementation of a Support Knowledgebase and similar process improvements;
- Complete daily administrative routines assigned;
- Fluency in English language (written and verbal)
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications suite, SQL, XML, including SOAP and html,troubleshooting and debugging common web-browsers
- Understanding of clients issues with data submission;
- Excellent communications skills including written and verbal;
- Good telephone manner;
- Problem Solving;
- Analytical and Resilient;
- Customer Focused;
- Positive and Energetic;
- Ability to handle pressure;
What we offer you:
- Salary (obviously);
- Stimulating bonuses;
- Extra paid annual leave
- Free parking spot;
- Social benefit packages;
- Flexible working hours (monthly rotational 8 hour shifts from 8am till midnight).
Successful applicants will be contacted by the Recruitment team for an initial discussion. If suitable you will be considered for our formal interview process!
So to apply for the position of a Technical Support Engineer, please send us your CV in English.
Due to the emergency epidemiological situation in the country, your first interview will be done remotely. Of course, you will also have the chance to meet us in person if your candidacy proceeds onwards in the process.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.