Location: Sofia, BG, 1784
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Cloud Security Engineer – AWS to join the Information Security team.
As a Cloud Security Engineer – AWS, you would be supporting the Cloud adoption program in our growing presence in a multi-provider Cloud environment. You will be responsible for assessing, recommending, implementing, automating, and maintaining Cloud infrastructure, tooling, processes, services, and workflow. On a day-to-day basis you will be working with various teams to identify, and implement Cloud security controls, detection methods and automation of processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly developing Information Security team and to get hands on experience with multiple cyber security frameworks and tools, as well as the data, applications, infrastructure, and networks involved in cyber security. We are looking for candidates who can work in a global team environment (NA, EU, India), and have some prior experience of working in large Cloud providers.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and implement Cloud security detections and tools to improve the security posture of the organization
- Manage, support, and administer Cloud security configuration, infrastructure, and tooling
- Be responsible for orchestrating and automating Cloud security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Improve Cloud security observability and maturity of the existing services
- Develop, support, and mature DevSecOps practices within Paysafe
- Build reusable, scalable, and efficient security automation that improves detections and daily operations
- Support the Information Security team in its ability to adopt innovative solutions and technology towards delivering a data secure environment both internally and externally
- Participate in Cloud technology enhancement projects/initiatives, making sure Paysafe fully utilizes the technical capabilities of the implemented Cloud security tools
- Be able to independently formulate direction and execution of plans
- Be a good team player who can maintain a constructive ground of discussion, trigger progressive discussions that enables the team to learn and grow
To be successful you need to have:
- Hands-on experience with security models of cloud providers: AWS, Azure
- Experience with Git and implementing CI/CD processes
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Go
- Experience implementing cloud native security controls using IAM, Config, Security Center, SecurityHub, CloudTrail, WAF
- Experience in infrastrucure as a code templating tools: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Understanding of Cloud networking conecpts such as VPCs, ELB, ALB, Route 53
- In-depth understanding of container security
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3+ years relevant practical experience
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory requirements in Payment Industry Standards
- Be able to work autonomously and be proactive within the field of expertise
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with ability to work in a team
- Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high paced environment
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
With offices in Canada, Bulgaria, USA, EU, India, and the UK, Paysafe Group offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, committed to developing world-class online financial solutions.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.