Location: Sofia, BG, 1784
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and talented Cloud Security Engineer – Azure/O365 to join the Information Security team.
As a Cloud Security Engineer – Azure/O365, you would be supporting the Cloud adoption program in our growing presence in a multi-provider Cloud environment and utilization of Microsoft XDR Security tools. You will be responsible for assessing, recommending, implementing, automating, and maintaining Cloud infrastructure, tooling, processes, services, and workflow. On a day-to-day basis you will be working with various teams to identify, and implement Cloud security controls, detection methods and automation of processes. The ideal candidate should have hands on experience with technologies like but not limited to Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Microsoft Defender for Office ( O365 / Office ATP) , Microsoft Sentinel (Azure Sentinel), Microsoft Defender for Identity (Azure ATP), Microsoft Cloud App Security, MS DLP/Compliance module etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly developing Information Security team and to get hands on experience with multiple cyber security frameworks and tools, as well as the data, applications, infrastructure, and networks involved in cyber security. We are looking for candidates who can work in a global team environment (NA, EU, India), and have some prior experience of working in large Cloud providers.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and implement Cloud security detections and tools to improve the security posture of the organization.
- Manage, support, and administer Cloud security configuration and tooling.
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management, and support of implementations.
- Provide overall Azure/Office 365 security expertise including strong Microsoft O365 experience, particularly with services such as Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure AD, Azure ATP, DLP, CASB, Microsoft Sentinel, Azure Information Protection, Azure Log Analytics, data governance and privacy, etc.
- Be responsible for orchestrating and automating Cloud security controls, data, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Develop, support, and mature DevSecOps practices within Paysafe.
- Participate in Cloud technology enhancement projects/initiatives, making sure Paysafe fully utilizes the technical capabilities of the implemented Cloud security tools
- Be able to independently formulate direction and execution of plans
- Be a good team player who can maintain a constructive ground of discussion, trigger progressive discussions that enables the team to learn and grow.
To be successful you need to have:
- Hands-on experience with security models of cloud providers: Azure, AWS
- Experience with Git and understanding of CI/CD processes
- Hands on experience with Microsoft XDR Security tools – Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure ATP, Azure AD, Sentinel, Log Analytics, Cloud Apps Security, O365, Intune, DLP, Conditional Access etc.
- Experience with scripting and automation languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell
- Experience implementing cloud native security controls using IAM, Security Center, SecurityHub, WAF
- Experience in infrastructure as a code templating tools: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Understanding of Cloud networking concepts such as VPCs, ELB, ALB, Azure DNS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3+ years relevant practical experience.
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory requirements in Payment Industry Standards.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with ability to work in a team.
- Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high paced environment.
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Do you want to join the biggest software company in Bulgaria, recognized by K100?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.