Sofia, valid until 13 May 2022
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
In order to strengthen our customer focus and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to advance further in our Conversational AI efforts. With your individual technical and problem solving abilities, you will be an important part of a team that works for Conversational AI solution (NLP, NLU, ASR, STT, and TTS) to serve our customers throughout their journeys with us.
What will you do:
- improve and enhance further the functionalities of the front-end channel connected to our first-class Conversational AI platform
- develop conversational AI scripted parts on the front-end side to make conversational bots smarter and attractive;
- help product owner and CAI team in building different styles of how bots perform behave and analyse how customers interact with them;
- troubleshoot front-end performance based on interaction analytics, and support quality assurance processes and related go-live to-production activities;
- collaborate with business users to understand the mechanisms through which the conversational AI solution will be used and how information can be provided to fulfill the intents;
- continuously develop knowledge of emerging technologies and analytics techniques and support the pursuit of business development opportunities;
- build, test and deploy desired business solutions;
- maintain technical skills and expertise through continuous education and training
You will need:
- knowledge of REST, JSON and HTTP;
- experience in working in an Agile environment;
- advanced knowledge in English – both written and spoken;
- capacity to work in a team, be detail-oriented, and have an analytic mind;
- laser-focused attention to details as well as ability to see bigger pictures;
- ability to learn fast and understand complex scenarios / interdependencies;
- to be open-minded, flexible, curious and have a sincere desire to learn;
What will be considered an advantage:
- Work experience in building virtual assistants, chat and voice bots;
- knowledge about or previous experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Automatic Speech
- Recognition (ASR), Machine Learning (ML), Speech-to-Text (STT), Text-to-Speech (TTS) and how Conversational technologies work;
What we offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /Bozhidar.firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 13 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.