Who we are?
Mnemonica is a new age company driven by young people and established market leader in the field of:
- Information and Cyber Security
- Processing and Storing of Data
- Cloud Technologies and Virtualization
- Managed Services and Compliance
Mnemonica operates on the Bulgarian market for the last 12 years and now we are looking for talents and enthusiasts, because we truly believe that success is only achieved through quality designed solutions combined with inspiration and passion.
Why to join our team?
At Mnemonica, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you. At Mnemonica, you will be a part of an engaging and energetic work environment and still have the stability and support of a leader with more than 12 years of experience behind you. Mnemonica is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally.
- IT Infrastructure Systems/Components: install, configure and maintenance
- Linux servers (CentOS, RHEL and Slackware), development of scripts to automate service tasks.
- Windows servers, perform Windows system administration, manage and maintain Active Directory and Group Policy. Add and delete users, create and modify scripts to automate administrative tasks.
- VMWare vSphere, vCenter, virtual / cloud technology deployment.
- Add, delete and change the network configuration.
- Providing experience in system administration in various platforms for design and implementation of solutions to IT problems.
- Providing basic system and network support for workstations.
- Maintaining, auditing and building the security system and ensuring the integrity of the IT infrastructure.
- Design, creation and maintenance of IT infrastructure documentation.
- Work with external suppliers to design and provide efficient and cost-effective solutions for business needs.
- Perform other duties and participate in the services as assigned.
The following would be considered a strong advantage:
- Interest and Self motivation for learn and development as Specialist/Expert in IT Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of overall IT Infrastructure technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Working level of English skills
- Knowledge and experience of Computing and Networks
- Knowledge and experience of hypervisors VMware and Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience of system security and data backup/recovery
- At least 2 years experience with Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server
- At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Knowledge of GPOs, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, File Servers
- Degree in Computer Systems and Technologies
- Team-oriented person
- Customer-oriented – both internal and external customers
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
What Mnemonica can offer you:
- An exciting job with great opportunities for success
- Participation in innovative, high-tech projects
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and career development
- Membership in a highly qualified team
Apply at: email@example.com