Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Employees can work remotely
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
The person on the role will contribute to the programming output of the team or project area with supervision by developing and testing standard modules or make amendments to more complex modules.
- Implement accurate and reliable code in time as per specification to deliver needed functionality;
- Deliver basic to moderately complex solutions;
- Design and implement unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly;
- Contribute to CI/CD tooling, workflows and processes;
- Write appropriate level of documenting to meet the development process standards;
- Data structures;
- Improve knowledge and skills with technologies used;
- Gain knowledge on all developed products and understand how clients use them;
- Develop and improve soft skills based on feedback received;
- Participate actively in all agile rituals – planning, stand-up, retrospective, backlog refinement, demo;
- Collaborate with teammates effectively;
- IT Degree level preferred;
- IT certificates in the domain of knowledge preferred.
- Formerly trained to software development and specifications – have base knowledge level about basic data structures and algorithms, multithreading, program lifecycle, can recognize complexity of a proposed solution;
- Basic understanding of software development process;
- Show self-organizational abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language;
- Open and tactful personality – seek and give feedback, willing to share knowledge and help;
- Eager to learn and grow professionally as developer.
As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
- Have the flexibility to work from home or from the office and choose the working hours that best suit your personal schedule
- Have a clear career path – our Leaders will help you grow professionally
- Have the opportunity to work with colleagues from various countries
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to discover the unexpected. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.