Who we are
Headquartered in California, UST has more than 25 offices in 70+ countries worldwide. With our more than 26 000 employees working around the world, we’re creating end-to-end digital transformations for our clients’ organizations. We’ve helped leaders across the world realize their vision. And create billions in value. We implement, customize and co-create strategies through a powerful network of inspiring experts, a web of partners and innovation centres around the globe.
We are diving deep into industries such as: Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Technology and Digital Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Cloud infrastructure, Developer productivity, Quality engineering, legacy modernization, Human-centered design, Application Management Services, IOT engineering, Intelligent process automation, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Intelligent automation and BpaaS, etc.
We strive to be a great employer and in the majority of the countries where we operate, we have already achieved Great Place to Work and Top Employer certifications.
What we look for:
For our Sofia IT Hub we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who will contribute to a project(s) UST is currently being undertaken with a customer. Our client is headquartered in California and its Sofia office is the largest R&D centre in EMEA. The company provides multi-cloud services, enabling digital innovation with enterprise control. The new hire will act as a Consultant for their Data centres and will be working on a suite for enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure and management solutions. Development and customization of next-generation products will be a core part of his/her everyday work. The solutions will be used in large-scale private/public cloud and on-prem data centres (think tens of thousands of physical hosts and millions of virtual machines).
The newcomer will join our UST Global Sofia IT Hub.
- Collaborating with engineers on a global scale with a focus on automation and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions (a suite for enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure and management solutions)
- Extending, integrating, automating products and platforms within customer enterprises
- Ensuring no down-time and continuity of the offered services 24/7
- Using of Salt, Ansible, Bash, PowerShell for configuration if you will be working with Linux OS-level
- Generating CI/CD pipelines, automated workflows and services such as: load balancer as a service, database as a service, etc.
- Understanding and fulfilling clients’ and stakeholders’ requirements, while communicating with architects, developers, DevOps, Quality Engineers and Project managers
- Testing and documenting solutions
- Working on health checks and architectural issues
- Participating in technical topics on pre-sales calls
- Take part in technical presentations and mentoring (occasionally)
*no standard on-call shifts – if you need to work some extra hours, the additional labour will be compensated
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of hands-on system administration experience with Linux operating systems, virtualization and IP networking
- Experience with system engineering and administration
- Experience with high- availability systems and clusters
- Experience with migration updates, load balancers and patching
- Deep understanding of how the enterprise infrastructure works
- Experience with Bash OR PowerShell OR Python scripting
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues across the OSI layers
- No fear in everyday work in distributed and multinational environments, colleagues
- Strong background in customer management (acquire in client-facing roles) – ownership and advocacy for solving customers’ issues
- Excellent communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- Any experience and knowledge in the following will be considered as advantages:
- Аny of the following оr similar virtualization platforms – vSphere, vSAN, NSX, vRealize, vCloud or WS1
- Configuration and management of large and complex data centre infrastructure, systems and operations
- Windows OS
- SIGN-UP BONUS OF 3500 BGN gross (that will be paid with your 1st salary)
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Non-fixed labour contract
- Healthcare package, incl. Life Insurance (premium packages)
- Allocated budget for benefits – а fantastic option to tailor your benefits on a monthly basis and choose what they can be. You can choose from food & fuel vouchers, gift vouchers, public transport cards, taxi / SPARK / Hobo scooters vouchers, sports activities, donations for different causes and others
- Puzl co-working space
- Remote work on projects
- Flexible working conditions, according to the project
- Free access to several training platforms with a comprehensive catalogue of trainings
- Development in our Center of Excellence where you could participate in several projects inside the company
- Rewarding referral program
- International environment with super kind colleagues and friendly management
- Start-up mentality even though we are a large corporation
- Employer with a variety of global CSR activities
- Transparent hiring process, with a short time of response
- Appreciation and encouragement of any idea brought to the table
- Company oriented towards the newest IT technologies and trends
- An environment where the ideas are appreciated and welcome
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent for the personal data included in your CV to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.
Apply at: email@example.com