Sofia, valid until 02 May 2022
А1 Bulgaria provides digital services and business solutions to its customers counting on a team of 300 proven and experienced professionals in the IT and Digital Transformation Area. Our ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas.
This is why currently we are looking for a suitably qualified ICT professional to provide a high level of quality support for end users and to contribute with unique expertise and ideas as part of our IT Services Technical Management Team, based in Sofia.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, make your next career step and be part of A1 Team.
- implement and maintain ICT Solutions;
- manage M365 cloud services (Azure AD, Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Teams, OneDrive);
- perform technical due diligence on client’s Windows systems/infrastructure;
- maintain and implement on-premise Windows Server technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, DNS, DHCP);
- support Solution Architects and Presales teams by providing technical solutions;
- support Post-sales roles by ensuring the solution designed can be successfully implemented and activated;
- migrate on-premise services to Microsoft cloud.
Keys to success:
- minimum 3+ years previous experience in a similar position;
- proven experience in administering, supporting and maintaining Microsoft 365 and related technologies such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online,Teams, OneDrive;
- good experience with administration of Windows Servers and Microsoft on-premise technologies;
- PowerShell scripting experience;
- very good written and spoken English skills.
Аny of the following will be considered as advantage:
- knowledge in installation, configuration, support and maintenance of Intune, AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Hyper-V;
- other certification in the IT area (Microsoft, Azure, Office 365).
Personal skill set:
- very good interpersonal skills to interact with clients, team members and management;
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
We would like to welcome someone who possesses the confidence and influencing skills to challenge the team to improve.
Do you think this could be you?
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this opportunity please, send us a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 02 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.