Perspective web is a boutique web studio focusing on high quality, high-end products developed for selected clients.
We value free-thinking and innovation, which is the main reason for having a variety of exciting projects in different business areas.
In the last five years, we have managed to build a great team of Senior Developers, and now we are looking forward to passing their experience to new guys with the desire to learn and become Backend ninjas.
We have multiple projects using different technologies, waiting for fresh minds to start working on them.
We love Agile that’s why we follow its basics and improve the process constantly.
Our mission and how you can help us achieve it:
Our mission is to deliver user-oriented products with great value to the clients. If you are a motivated developer with at least one year of proven, hands-on experience with the back-end of medium to large scale web applications, you might be the person we’re looking for.
We need someone passionate about developing real-life working solutions and who has out of the box thinking.
You will collaborate to help specify, design, and develop software according to company and product requirements.
- Maintain a good level of technical quality
- Have a voice on technical solutions
- Bug & incident process implementation
- Continuous improvement
- Follow best development processes
- Add testing where suitable
- Partner up with other team members on understanding and refining requirements
- Help PM identify bottlenecks/dependencies
- Knowledge or desire to learn PHP and/or JS and/or Golang
- Knowledge of Database and Caching Technologies
- Communication and messaging technologies (HTTP, Web Sockets, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of software design patterns and messaging patterns
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Willing to learn and improve
What do we offer to our perfect team members:
- Remuneration and appreciation according to the taken responsibilities and the quality/Volume of work done
- Young and Smart team
- Good working conditions with desired equipment
- Flexibility and understanding in terms of working time and tasks completion – Task-oriented company
- A place to grow and enrich the knowledge
- Your voice will be heard
Please send your CV and write a short text about why you want to be a PHP dev in our company in the job posting.
We will invite the best candidates for a quick talk in our office or online.
Apply at: email@example.com