Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact on people and business.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works. We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
We are currently looking for a Junior Python Developer to join our Team!
The ideal candidate will have background in Python web development, managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with other web services, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by other team members into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is a benefit, Previous experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and data analysis will be strong advantage.
What you will be doing:
- Gathering and assessment of requirements
- Proposing designs for the unit solving specific problems.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Take part in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Participate in investigation of issues and bug fixes.
- Following procedures on software development, releasing, code control, quality and security.
What you will bring:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with multiprocessing/multithreading, Python DB API 2.0 is an advantage.
- Exposure to Database technologies PostgreSQL or other RDBMS.
- Product and Team responsibility.
- High motivation for continuous learning, acquiring of new skills and knowledge.
- Open communication attitude (i.e. active listening, giving feedback), strong presentation skills and fluency in written and verbal English.
- Self-organization, efficiency, good time management and ability to work as part of a distributed Team(s).
- Working experience with SCRUM / Kanban processes.
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, monthly flex allowance, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a
- Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.