Sofia, valid until 02 May 2022
А1 Bulgaria provides digital services and business solutions to its customers counting on a team of proven and experienced professionals with know-how in various areas including IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, etc.
We use innovative methodology, best practices, and latest generation technologies for the versatile projects for the company and its customers. Our work in this dynamic digital environment is also in collaboration with more than 18,000 colleagues from the A1 Group companies in Europe.
Now, we are looking for Splunk Support Engineer
Your daily tasks:
- Work with Splunk in all phases of getting data into Splunk;
- Develop, customize, configure dashboards and create reports within our application
- Perform scripting, queries and performance tuning
- Work with internal customers and peers to build advanced visualizations
- Integrate contextual data into actionable visualizations and develop indicators that identify anomalous activities
- Assist in implementing integration with external systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems
- Degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant education;
- Systems and Event Management skills (using various logs);
- Basic network and application architecture knowledge;
- Fluent English, German will be considered as an advantage
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Тo work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.firstname.lastname@example.org/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 02 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.