Sofia, valid until 05 May 2022
А1 Bulgaria provides digital services and business solutions to its customers counting on a team of proven and experienced professionals. Our IT solutions and services gain increasingly higher importance and we rely on a team of more than 250 professionals in IT and Digital Transformation Area. Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
This is why currently we are looking for an ICT Systems Administrator who will be responsible for the implementation, operation and support of products and services delivered to the clients.
If you want to:
- implement and maintain ICT Solutions;
- develop detailed designs for ICT Solutions;
- perform technical due diligence on client’s IT systems/infrastructure;
- support Solution Architects and Presales teams by providing technical solutions;
- support Post-sales roles by ensuring the solution designed can be successfully implemented and activated;
- support platform and technology adoption, including all aspects of IT/ICT technologies (i.e. infrastructure servers, database servers, application
- servers, storages, backup, libraries, transport technologies, frameworks, etc.);
- ensure storage provisioning, capacity planning and performance tuning;
- identify, analyze and solve problems.
And you have:
- minimum 3+ years previous experience in a similar position;
- higher technical education;
- good experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware or Hyper-V;
- experience with Linux and/or Windows servers in virtualized environments;
- familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.;
- experience with servers, blade chassis, storages, networking equipment;
- very good interpersonal skills to interact with clients, team members and management;
- good knowledge of English.
What would grab our attention:
- knowledge in installation, configuration, support and maintenance of SAN switches (Brocade) and/or storage arrays – will be considered as advantage;
- other certification in the IT area (Microsoft, Linux, Backup technologies, Cloud services, VMware, Veeam etc.) – will be considered as advantage.
We offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal
- soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this opportunity and want to be part of our growing IT Infrastructure Тeam, please, send us a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.