As a company with a fast-paced environment, we have an upcoming three-month internship program for a Marketing & Business Development Intern.
As a Marketing & Business Development trainee, you will work closely with senior members of our company to implement business strategies and conduct accurate, valid, and timely research into game industry topics. As part of your daily work, you will participate in the design of new business processes, learn how to choose the right partners, prepare business cases and support other teams. The position will provide you with an extensive amount of training, and the opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor of economics, marketing, information technology, or economic law, ideally with prior experience with a vendor or studio (e.g. cloud, payment provider, etc); or a student graduating 2020 or 2021;
- Excellent problem-solving ability, attention to detail;
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- Ability to work with MS Office products (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and awareness of social media tools (such as the ones of YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram);
- Excellent command of English, other language skills would be a plus;
- Great opportunity to start your career in the IT industry;
- Friendly work environment in a team of motivated and experienced professionals;
- Participation in complex international projects in the game industry.
Apply at: email@example.com