As Linux System administrator at Melexis you will:
- Maintain and improve, cloud and on-premise Kubernetes clusters.
- Manage and document Cloud infrastructure services.
- Drive and ensure high monitoring standards for services and systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps, Infrastructure, Developers and other teams to support and improve their experience with core IT platforms.
- Find ways to automate and scale your solutions.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- A bachelor’s degree in business informatics, computer science or relevant;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Linux system administrator
- Experience with Git, Cloud (GCP or Azure or AWS)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux administration (Debian, RedHat)
- Practical experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
[casdt_apply_button target=”https://www.melexis.com/en/careers/1970/linux-system-administrator-platform-team” button_text=”Apply”]