Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. We are one of the leaders in our industry and we develop and sell our products worldwide. At Antelope Audio we are dedicated to helping people achieve high-definition sound both in the recording studio and home environment. Distinguished by performance, innovation and stylish design Antelope Audio products are found in the best studios in the USA, Europe and Asia. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli.
We are looking for an experienced “Manual QA Specialist” to join a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You will ensure stability and good performance of novel consumer electronic devices.
- Perform manual tests of audio hardware and software products at various stages of their lifecycle, and generate test reports
- Gather specs for test scrips/cases and document them
- Analyze results, present findings, file bugs for issue tracking, and participate in root cause analysis
- Work closely with various teams to identify, reproduce and document issues
- 1+ years of experience in software and hardware QA
- Experience with audio equipment (microphones, interfaces) and Digital Audio Workstation software is a strong asset
- Good working knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Highly organized team player with great attention to detail
- Vaccination is a personal choice
- Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
- Work and learn in a team of highly skilled music and audio tech lovers
- Become a part of the vast and challenging audio industry
- Above average compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental, sports and social benefits
- Centrally located HQ, with 95% people working in the office
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Antelope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age and marital status.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org