We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate Senior Java Developer (f/m/d) to become part of our Product Team at fundingport!
At fundingport, we’re building an end-to-end financing and administration platform for corporate loans and renewable energy projects. By connecting all stakeholders in a single platform, processes which were formerly disconnected and unclear are now streamlined and transparent. We have a big vision and ambitious goals, which is why we’re growing our distributed team!
fundingport is part of the Hypoport Group, a network of tech companies building products for the credit, real estate and insurance industries. We combine the agile and solution-oriented product development of a startup with the strength and opportunities of a 2,000 person, German-listed corporation.
Are you looking for the opportunity to shape our product and strategy? Then we are looking for you to join our team.
- Write good, structured, high-quality code with an emphasis on tests
- Develop analyze, design, and implement pragmatic solutions
- Support the development and maintenance of our CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure reliability, scalability, and performance for our production systems
- Support the professional growth of team members through mentoring, pairing, code reviewing, knowledge sharing, and a continuous improvement attitude
- Take the action to participate in technical and business discussions
What we expect:
- 5+ years of rock-solid experience using Java and Spring framework
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with REST APIs
- Strong desire to constantly learn new skills and develop your abilities
- Excellent language skills (verbal and written) in Bulgarian and English
Sounds interesting? Then do not hesitate to send us your application and tell us what you are passionate about!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
30 days paid vacation, no overtime, team buildings and celebrations, flexible working hours and home office options
Additional health insurance
Long-term product development instead of service
Friendly working environment in a skilled and knowledge-sharing team
Grow with us
Your growth is our priority – Therefore we support you in actively shaping your own personal and career development by offering 10% of your work time for further education
New Work in Sofia
Excellent office location in Lozenets, close to a metro station
Office massages, company lunch and fully equipped kitchen filled with fruits, vegetables, sweets and snacks