Being a Network Security Specialist at Mnemonica
We are in search of a driven Network Security Specialist with passion and dedication to cybersecurity technologies.
You will work closely with our Sales and Infrastructure and Cloud departments in order to identify, analyse and compose technology-based solutions with the purpose of matching and resolving our customers’ business challenges. You will be providing technical support for a wide range of solutions in each segment of the cybersecurity landscape while focusing on network security technologies and playing a pivotal role in the success of Mnemonica’s business. As part of the final stage of new projects, your role is fundamental in the intent to implement solutions that secure telecommunication, banking, insurance and other services used by everyone – even you! Your work will have a long-lasting effect in the protection of organizations’ intellectual property and end-users’ personally identifiable information.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Consult organizations on technology-based solutions
- Develop, validate, and implement technical solutions that fit organizations’ needs through close communication and relations with technical buyers
- Make configuration optimization suggestions, improving the IT security.
- Document the technical solution provided
- Stay up to date with trusted partners and new additions to our portfolio alike in order to bring the sales and delivery teams up to speed on new developments in the world of cybersecurity
What are you waiting for?
If you have:
- Experience in designing, creating, and managing both on-premises and cloud-based security solutions
- Past exposure to network security technologies such as NGFW, VPN, SD-WAN, IPS/IDS, WAF, Load Balancers, Web Gateways, ZTNA and SASE/SSE
- Passion for cyber security and cloud-based solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and desire for the constant study of new and emerging technologies
- Solid communication (verbal, written) and presentation skills
- Sound command of the English language
… Then we want you!
The following would be considered a strong advantage:
- Experience in IT security and/or infrastructure domain, with strong preference for the specific experience of supporting network security solutions
- Network security certifications (CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE, CCSA, CCSE, NSE, SSCP, CEH, OSCP and others of the same or higher technical depth)
- Experience with network security technologies and vendors such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Forcepoint
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- High level of energy, self-motivation and passion for success
- Comfortable with some ambiguity due to the nature of a new business
- Good verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly convey concepts and technical solutions.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org