- IT Infrastructure Systems/Components: install, configure and maintenance
- Linux servers (CentOS, RHEL and Slackware), development of scripts to automate service tasks.
- Windows servers, perform Windows system administration, manage and maintain Active Directory and Group Policy. Add and delete users, create and modify scripts to automate administrative tasks.
- VMWare vSphere, vCenter, virtual / cloud technology deployment.
- Add, delete and change the network configuration.
- Providing experience in system administration in various platforms for design and implementation of solutions to IT problems.
- Providing basic system and network support for workstations.
- Maintaining, auditing and building the security system and ensuring the integrity of the IT infrastructure.
- Design, creation and maintenance of IT infrastructure documentation.
- Work with external suppliers to design and provide efficient and cost-effective solutions for business needs.
- Perform other duties and participate in the services as assigned.
The following would be considered a strong advantage:
- Interest and Self motivation for learn and development as Specialist/Expert in IT Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of overall IT Infrastructure technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Working level of English skills
- Knowledge and experience of Computing and Networks
- Knowledge and experience of hypervisors VMware and Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience of system security and data backup/recovery
- At least 2 years experience with Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server
- At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Knowledge of GPOs, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, File Servers
- Degree in Computer Systems and Technologies
- Team-oriented person
- Customer-oriented – both internal and external customers
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org