Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,400 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. For our roles within Software Development Group we could discuss our agile working opportunities including flexible working time to choose between 4, 6 and 8 hours working day, telecommuting and compressed working week.
We are looking for Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our Experian Global Software Engineering Team!
Experian® Decision Analytics (DA) integrates predictive data and analytics into valuable business decisions that provide greater insight into decision performance and helps companies keep pace with changing business priorities. By applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems to convert data into valuable business decisions. Our expertise spans a variety of industries and we provide software to some of the world’s largest finance, telcos and other blue-chip companies. The crown jewel in our software suite is PowerCurve which provides best-in-class decisioning applied across the whole customer lifecycle from customer acquisition to in-life and collections, as well as in fraud detection and identity resolution systems. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly decisioning and fraud and identity solutions.
- Build scalable UI for highly customizable product
- Develop modular UI architecture providing UI elements
- Ensure security is built into the UI design
- Participate in the entire software development process and hold a key role in architecture design and technical solutions
- Assist in defining software architecture and user interface design approaches
- Mentor other team members and follow the best Agile and web-development practices
- Take part in technical reviews and improvement initiatives
- 5+ years of UI Development experience
- Strong understanding of single-page applications and web fundamentals
- Deep experience with HTML5 & Web Components, CSS3, SASS/LESS
- Experience with Redux and RxJS
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM
- Experience with Karma, Jasmine, Cypress, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to do code reviews and pair programming
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
The Following Skills Will Be Considered As An Advantages
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Selenium
- Understanding of proper RESTful API design principles
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.