Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact on people and business.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works. We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer (Java) join our Experian Global Software Engineering Team!
Experian® Decision Analytics (DA) integrates predictive data and analytics into valuable business decisions that provide greater insight into decision performance and helps companies keep pace with changing business priorities. By applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems to convert data into valuable business decisions. Our expertise spans a variety of industries and we provide software to some of the world’s largest finance, telcos and other blue-chip companies. The crown jewel in our software suite is PowerCurve which provides best-in-class decisioning applied across the whole customer lifecycle from customer acquisition to in-life and collections, as well as in fraud detection and identity resolution systems. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly decisioning and fraud and identity solutions.
- Research & Develop high-quality software for the SaaS and on-premise worlds
- Produce high quality clean, testable and efficient code
- Work closely with Product Owner and Architects to fully capture functional requirements and dependencies
- Share knowledge and inspire teammates to improve their technical skills
- Drive and foster engineering excellence
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- Write automation tests as part of development process
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with Java
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Knowledge and experience with good software development practices (Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Expert-level of Java 8+
- Expert level of Rest API, Spring, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security frameworks
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with any of Angular 6+, React, Vue.JS and TypeScript
- Experience with automation frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker and AWS
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g. Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Cloudera)
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.