Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. For our roles within Software Development Group we could discuss our agile working opportunities including flexible working time to choose between 4, 6 and 8 hours working day, telecommuting and compressed working week.
Experian® Decision Analytics (DA) integrates predictive data and analytics into valuable business decisions that provide greater insight into decision performance and helps companies keep pace with changing business priorities. By applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems to convert data into valuable business decisions. Our expertise spans a variety of industries and we provide software to some of the world’s largest finance, telcos and other blue-chip companies. The crown jewel in our software suite is PowerCurve which provides best-in-class decisioning applied across the whole customer lifecycle from customer acquisition to in-life and collections, as well as in fraud detection and identity resolution systems. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly decisioning and fraud and identity solutions.
We are searching for Software Engineer to join our Global Software Group in Sofia!
- Research & Develop high-quality software for the SaaS and on-premise worlds
- Produce high quality clean, testable and efficient code
- Actively involved in technical design discussions
- Share knowledge and inspire teammates to improve their technical skills
- Contribute to improving engineering excellence
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- Write automation tests as part of development process
- Involvement at all phases of the software development life cycle
- Use all best practices for development, continuous integration and delivery
- Involvement and participation in the SCRUM process
- 3+ years of programing experience with Java
- Previous experience on a QA Automation role and exposure to various test frameworks
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Knowledge of good software development practices (Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Advanced level of Java 8+
- Experience with Rest API, Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security
- Understanding in microservices, cloud development and cloud infrastructure
- Self-organized, decisive, passionate and curious
- High motivation for all learning, acquiring of new skills
- Experience with Scrum or any other Agile methodology
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with any of Angular 6+, React, Vue.JS and TypeScript
- Experience with automation frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker and AWS
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office