NearSoft Europe is a fast growing Bulgarian company that designs, creates and implements software solutions for the industry sector. We are in the forefront of the Forth Industrial Revolution – Industry 4.0, based on the technological concepts of Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet of Things.
At NearSoft we passionately develop our platform for digitalization of manufacturing and maintenance – MOM4, a Web Content Management System. Our world class software supports our customers on their way to success. We promise you will never have a dull moment with us. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow, and be part of innovating the future. MOM4 has been awarded as IoT Platform for Business – 2018 and listed in the MOM Solution Guide 2020 by The Manufacturing Operations Management Institute.
What you´ll be doing:
- Shaping the future of Industrial OT/IT
- Your role will be a key part of the core .Net development team
- Countinues optimization of our MOM4 platform
- Being responsible for the realisation of sophisticated and exciting MOM4 projects including: analysis, conceptual design, implementation, integration, documentation, custom application development and new releases.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field,
- 3+ years experience developing large, scalable applications,
- Proficiency in OOP and OOD,
- Working experience in MS SQL,
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with the team,
- Good command of English language (spoken and written),
- Team player.
Additional skills that give an advantage:
- Experience with UML and MS design patterns
- Mobile App Development
- Knowledge of web based Content Management Systems, such as MS SharePoint Portal
- Basic knowledge of ERP
- Previous industrial experiance. Knowledge in IIoT, Industry 4.0
- Plenty of opportunities for professional long-term growth and R&D activities,
- Interesting work on product development and real-life customer projects. No outsourcing!
- Collaboration with leading European universities and companies on research projects,
- Splendid location at the heart of Sofia, Metro Station Serdika,
- Friendly and creative working environment with flexible work hours,
- Company-sponsored training and certification,
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on personal and team achievements,
- Lean Software Development Process (LSDP).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Vladimir Filipov – 0889 66 24 46