A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, Advanced Data Мanagement & Analytics.
We are looking for motivated individuals with expert technical skills, leadership potential, and a desire to step into a key role in one of the biggest software engineering organizations in Europe. As a Software Talent Trainer, you will mentor entry-level developers from our DevCamp training program and will support and track their professional and personal growth. You will also support the improvement of the DevCamp training program and will be involved in training plans preparation and content development.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Mentor up to 10 entry-level specialists and support their professional growth within MentorMate DevCamp
- Coach individuals in terms of process, personal and technical development
- Encourage the growth of all mentees through skill development and goal setting
- Track trainee’s development and provide constructive feedback on goals and progress
- Evaluate personal skills such as communication, ownership and autonomy, and dedication/ motivation to the program
- Participate in the development of performance improvement plans
- Be involved in training program preparation and work closely with our Learning & Development experts
- Create and deliver engaging and interesting training content that meets the DevCamp program goals
- Create training program plans, choose materials, suggest new approaches while regularly interacting with site leaders, Directors, and VP’s
- Build connections with universities and support our effort in building awareness about DevCamp through presentations, live and online events, and other initiatives
What you need to have
- React Native/ Node.js
- Previous experience in conducting technical training will be considered as a strong advantage
- Experience mentoring and growing people
- Passion to teach and develop other people’s skills
- Ability to break down complicated concepts into simple content for a variety of audiences
- Positive approach to change and ability to promote new ideas
- Flexibility and ability to deliver in demanding and changing circumstances
- Excellent spoken and written English