Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. For our roles within Software Development Group we could discuss our agile working opportunities including flexible working time to choose between 4, 6 and 8 hours working day, telecommuting and compressed working week.
Experian® Decision Analytics (DA) integrates predictive data and analytics into valuable business decisions that provide greater insight into decision performance and helps companies keep pace with changing business priorities. By applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems to convert data into valuable business decisions. Our expertise spans a variety of industries and we provide software to some of the world’s largest finance, telcos and other blue-chip companies. The crown jewel in our software suite is PowerCurve which provides best-in-class decisioning applied across the whole customer lifecycle from customer acquisition to in-life and collections, as well as in fraud detection and identity resolution systems. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly decisioning and fraud and identity solutions.
- Deliver architectural guidance and documentation for business requirements;
- Lead architecture initiatives for epics and features;
- Lead and execute on Proof-of-Concept activities;
- Production of software product designs and communication of the designs to development teams to enable the efficient build of the solutions;
- Participate and contribute to agile planning and design sessions regularly;
- Collaborate with Group Architect to align product architecture line with the company one;
- Еnable a positive technical culture, applying best practices including high code quality standards;
- Develop technical design documentation, supporting cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products meeting client requirements;
- Provide technical direction and leadership to software engineers in the product teams; ensure the smooth adoption of architectural blueprints and the technical quality of deliverables by reviewing approaches at various stages of development;
- Work with product management to ensure that product design and work prioritization takes on board technical and architectural considerations;
- Perform analysis and estimation of research and prototyping work;
- Provide technical trainings within the team to ensure constant knowledge growth.
- 2 years of relevant experience as Software Architect
- 5 + years of experience with Java
- Experience with and an appreciation of the benefits of software engineering practices and design such as: coding standards, agile (scrum) methodologies and test-driven development
- Strong passion for software architecture, governance, development processes, technical details, and technologies
- Experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, and reliability
- Experience in Microservices & SaaS architecture
- Excellent communication, negotiations, programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging environment
Experience or interest in any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Angular 11
- UI/SPA design
- BPM platforms
- Business rules frameworks
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.