Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Employees can work remotely
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact on people and business.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works. We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
We are looking for Junior Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering Group. Our development teams are focused on developing innovative, highly customizable and user-friendly capabilities which further strengthen the market leading position of our proposition.
- Research & Develop high-quality software for the SaaS and on-premise worlds
- Produce high quality clean, testable and efficient code
- Constantly self-improving technical skills
- Perform code reviews and ensure new code is following established coding practices
- Write automation tests as part of development process
- Knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Good level in at least one OOP language (Java would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of version control systems
- Good understanding of Software development lifecycle, and Agile methodologies
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with any of Rest API, Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo or similar)
- Experience with cloud platforms and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Experience with test frameworks (Junit, Spock)
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.