The candidate will have the opportunity to work on various projects of external or internal products of Donatix. The areas company is operating in are Financial, Health, Education, and many others. Most of our clients are based out of Bulgaria, allowing the candidate to communicate and transfer knowledge to the international teams. Donatix encourages his team members to keep learning new skills explore new technologies or areas.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements and qualifications
- In-depth experience with PHP / Laravel (3+ years);
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Experience with VueJs (or similar framework) is advantage
- Good MySQL experience;
- Linux server stack and OS inner-workings (optional but you must want to learn);
- Experience with building/consuming web services and APIs (HTTP APIs, SOAP, JSONAPI, REST, etc.);
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases, strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work with Git
- Good knowledge of PHP dev standards and basic DevOps;
- MongoDB, Redis and/or RabbitMQ knowledge;
- PHPUnit /PHPSpec experience.
- CI/CD systems such as GitLab, Travis CI, Jenkins
Joining our team would mean:
- Joining a team like no other: flat structured, fun environment, and right in the heart of Sofia (NDK Administrative Building)
- Extra paid vacation days after the probation period
- Competitive salary package.
- Multisport card and generous private health insurance package with dental care
- Personal development focus and support
- Yearly and Performance-based bonus
- Full-time contract
- Ability to work from everywhere.
Quick tasks send via email to review your skills.
Interview with one of the team leads in the company
Apply at: velislava.dimitrova@donatix.