Sofia, valid until 22 April 2022
A1 Bulgaria is the market leader in the telecommunication industry.
Customer satisfaction, top service quality and service stability are prerequisites for our market success.
Now we are looking for a Radio Planning Team Leader to contribute with unique expertise and ideas and help us continue growing and developing together as part of our Radio Access Network Department, based in Sofia. We would like to welcome someone who possesses the confidence and influencing skills to challenge the team to improve.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, make your next career step and be part of A1 Team.
- manage Radio Planning Team to design optimal network performance and best customer experience;
- prepare RAN roll-out plans, based on the business needs;
- organize all operational tasks of the team related to the RAN roll-out projects;
- ensure the success of the RAN roll-out projects, develop design specifications, create work schedules and timelines;
- maintain and develop RAN reporting tasks;
- support the development of radio planning processes and tools;
- support network optimization initiatives, which include radio network performance improvements;
- ensure operational SLA targets and KPIs are met.
Keys to success:
- be familiar with technical or engineering project management in roll-out projects;
- solid track record of processes improvements in order to ensure the highest business value;
- previous experience in a similar position as a Team Leader will be considered an advantage;
- experience in the execution of flawless RAN projects;
- proven experience in Radio technology;
- deep knowledge of Planning tools;
- higher education in the field of telecommunications is preferred;
- fluency in English;
Personal skill set:
- very good organizational mindset in planning and leading radio roll-out projects;
- excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members, management and external stakeholders;
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
Join us now and enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal
- soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this opportunity, apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 22 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.